Welcome to the World of EUC
Who we are
We are a world of technology specialists, end users, consultants and developers.
We are vendor and platform agnostic.
We are all things EUC.
We are many.
We are community.
Browse our Members Directory
Admin help and support
Whilst we are an open community platform, there are currently 4 admins who can help you with requests and guidance as needed:
- Jarian Gibson - USA
- James Kindon - Australia
- Ryan Revord - USA
- Dave Brett - UK
Where we came from
There are many great community initiatives out there. Many of these initiatives existed within unique and individual slack channels or private forums. So far we have consolidated the following resources into the world of EUC:
|World of WEM||Slack|
Why we are here
Our aim is to provide a central and community based platform to allow like minded individuals across the globe to collaborate with each other.
We also aim to offer an environment for all Vendors, products, solution providers to participate in active communications with end users, in whatever level they feel is appropriate. We have active product managers from select technology providers who are actively involved in these channels.
No tricks, no BS, no politics, no allegiances to anything other than open sharing.
Rules of engagement
- We will not tolderate abuse, politics or any form of crap against another member of this community
- We aim to, and will consistently ask you to utilise threads within the slack channels. We expect a level of professionalism and courtesy - threads are critical
We currently operate using the Slack platform. It’s not perfect but it provides a uniformly understood solution that is easy to drive.
We structure our channels in a simple and easy to follow method:
- Channels prefixed with an underscore (“_”) are general discussion channels within a certain criteria - think General chat, Community events, GPU discussions etc
- Channels prefixed with a dash (“-”) are for community driven initiatives and projects - think BIS-F, PowerScale, EUCMonitoring
- All other channels with no prefix are vendor or technology specific - think ControlUp, Citrix Cloud, Microsoft FSLogix or Nutanix
How to get involved
We are not currently sponsored. The platform is funded where required by the community.
If you would like to join, we have a standing open invite link here
If anyone has ideas or contributions they would like to add to this community, we are open. We welcome input and contributions in any way, however our core focus will be one of community and we will keep to that core above anything else. Should you wish to contribute and help in any way, do so knowing that we will not push any particular solution or technology